Many insurance companies now allow Teletherapy and our therapists will continue to offer this for patients who would benefit from this treatment approach. When scheduling, please let us know if you would like an in-person or teletherapy appointment.
When coming to our office, we ask that you follow the health and safety guidelines that we have outlined below. These instructions will also be emailed to each patient prior to their appointment.
Please be patient with us as we continue to work through this as information is constantly changing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at (541) 604-8255 or contact your therapist directly. Stay safe and healthy!
Our health and safety measure include:
- Please call or text your therapist when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until we give you instructions that the provider is ready to see you. We will also give you the opportunity to pay over the phone given that our office staff is working from home.
- We request that only one other parent/caregiver join the patient in the treatment room and only if necessary (for example babies and children coming in for swallowing evaluations or someone who needs additional assistance)
- Parents/caregivers/siblings not accompanying a patient into the treatment room will be asked to wait outside the building or in their vehicle for the duration of the appointment.
- Because our clinic cannot obtain N95 masks, we will be wearing surgical or cloth masks. This means they are only protecting YOU from our germs.
- We ask that visitors wear masks when possible/appropriate for OUR protection and to keep your germs to yourself. If you have your own mask, we ask that you bring it so we can continue to provide masks to those who need them.
- We will be asking you a series of screening questions and taking your temperature as you enter the building. Please use the hand sanitizer provided at this time or stop by the sink to wash your hands if your appointment is in suite 101.
- We will be staggering our schedule to follow the social distancing guidelines and will sanitize all surfaces and materials between appointments.
Getting Started is Easy
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.